воскресенье, 13 апреля 2008 г.

Private: Yes, probably you are right. Other question, actresses who are removed in films for adults usually bi, you too?

Sylvia: No, I getero. Though I have no big problems when I make stages with other girls, but all the same I prefer orgies with participation of men and women, than simply stages where I should be engaged in sex only with girls. As I also have said, I like men more.

Private: Probably you like what that especial men?

Sylvia: No, I would not tell. And the size of a member for me has no special value. If only he was not so big and not so small.

Private: Last time we see you in films with fetish subjects, it is pleasant to you fetish?

Sylvia: About yes, it really raises me. Latex, thorns, a skin, sexual clothes, spin make me sexually anxious.

Private: And as to bondaj?

Sylvia: No, I do not like to be connected, other games like me more

Gallery: naked Sylvia Saint on chair









Комментариев нет: